Friday, 09 November 2007 21:31
Until Lab Staff makes a list of equipment, please forward all donation offers to board AT cif DOT rochester DOT edu.
- University IT, for many Mac and PC systems and accessories, roundtable, countless hours of tech support, and innumerable other contributions. Special thanks to Christina Plummer (CIF-ITS Liason), Joe Pasquarelli, and Berthenia Coltrane.
- UR Department of Computer Science, for SPARC systems, old card access software, and other contributions. Special thanks to Chris Brown, Professor of Computer Science, for his donation of an iMac.
- Peter Zschau, for his generous $2500 towards lab improvements. So far, we have purchased a 100Base-TX ethernet switch, ethernet cable, and other lab supplies with Mr. Zschau's help.
- University Facilities & Services and especially Janet Aronhalt.
- Residential Life, for our floor and lab!
- ResNet, for two Cisco 1900 switches, network support, and bandwidth.
- Student Association
- Rush Rhees Library, especially Dean Ron Dow (and Richard Hayden), for a nice laser printer.
- Barnes Computing Center
- Hoss Firooznia, Andrew Frueh, and Carl Filler, each for their various donations of old computer systems to the lab.
- Michael Maskalans, of the University Alumni and Advancement Center, for a whole new set of lab computers, several monitors, and more.
- Dan Bartkowski, for parts and accessories to create an on-floor computer for guests.
- Dena Rothman, for a tower and monitor for the lab.
Last Updated ( Thursday, 31 January 2013 16:22 )